Friday, October 28, 2011

(Not a) Flannel Friday - Halloween Finger Puppets

Thank goodness it's Flannel Friday!

I was casually browsing the Halloween goods at my local World Market when I noticed these finger puppets that were just calling to me. Anyone who's talented would probably be able to make them on their own, too.


I was even more delighted to discover that the purple bat looks just the one in The Scariest Thing in the Castle by Kevin Sherry.


Don't forget to check out the roundup hosted by Tracey at 1234 More Storytimes. As always, you can find past roundups on Anne's blog, so tomorrow. Look for us on Facebook and on Pinterest, too!

5 comments:

  1. We haven't gotten our copy of the Sherry book yet and I want to read it so so so bad. ARRGGGGGHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, the little bat is the spitting image! I love Kevin Sherry -- but, like Anne, I haven't gotten our copy yet. Adorable finger puppets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an adorable book. I think it's going to be on my To Read list for every Halloween storytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so hoping my library would get that book in time for Halloween, but we have not. It's exactly what I needed for a couple of my story times.

    And those puppets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is smart clever move... why recreate when you can buy! I don't know the book.....

    ReplyDelete