Friday, March 15, 2013

Flannel Friday - Two Little Bluebirds

Happy Birthday, Flannel Friday! 

My post this week is one of my favorite rhymes to chant with my Wee Read group: "Two Little Bluebirds". The clip art I used as a pattern came from Sweet Clip Art.



Two Little Bluebirds
Two little bluebirds sitting on a hill.
One named Jack, the other named Jill.
Fly away, Jack. Fly away, Jill.
Come back, Jack, and come back, Jill!
--Lapsit Services for the Very
Young II by Linda L. Ernst. New
York: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc,
2001.


Melissa, our founder, is hosting the roundup this week. Amy, Anne, and I worked to bring you the Flannel Friday Map in time for our birthday party. Thanks, Amy, for doing such a great job with the unveiling!

As always, we are available on Facebook and Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment